Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Twitter and the Part I Smackdown: Tuesday Post of Accountability

It's Tuesday! And every Tuesday you will be subjected to regaled by the writing progress I have made over the last week. But! I insist that I not be the only one exposing myself sounding off. Let your comments reflect what kind of suffering butt-kicking you have done too!

Ah, it was a glorious week of progress!

1. Finished Part I of The Line on Saturday! Yes! I actually got to write "End Part I." So that's about 50,000 words finished all together. (Yes, I realize Part I is long, almost a novel in and of itself. However, you can't write big, sprawling epics and have short little lead-ups. How boring.)

2. That isn't enough for you?

3. Joined Twitter. (And one day I think I'll even understand what the heck's going on.) If you wanna follow me and my mini-steals then just clickity-click the link or the button to your right below my picture. 

4. Last, but certainly not least, I heard that my flash fiction piece "Judas Slouches Through Jerusalem" will be published by The Medulla Review. I'll post the direct link to the story next Tuesday (because that's publication day!).



7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pub credit! And on the Part I (that's a whole novel to me :-). Twitter... It took me almost a year to see the value, and I still don't quite 'get it.'

    You're having a rockin' week!

    Me, I'm plotting two novels with Big Ideas that make my head hurt a little. But fun and exciting all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love Big Ideas. I love that little tingly feeling I get when they pop up. You gotta stop everything and work on those ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you think you're all ready for NaNoWriMo now, don't you? Just because Part 1 is done. Notice I am not using the Roman numeral. I say "Pah" to Roman numerals!

    I also say "Pah" to your delusion that you will best me on word count.

    Hear that?

    Pah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not scared-a you, Deb! Bring it if you dare! Mwhahahaha!!

    Besting is what I do best! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The smack-talking is back! Oh, how I love and missed it :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo on #1!
    And eek on Twitter. I still haven't caved...

    ReplyDelete
  7. From what I can figure, Twitter is like visiting New York for the first time: there's lot going on but I'm not sure where any of it's happening. =)

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.