Okay, here's my progress report:
1. Wrote rough draft of a three page short story I'm calling "The Last Typewriter in the World"...inspired by the fact that my mother just got me a typewriter for a Kerouac-like experiment that I shall be conducting shortly.
2. Submitted to four magazines. These are really my first submissions of the year. Working on novel-length pieces doesn't leave you a whole lot of submittable material, but I spruced up a couple flash pieces and we'll see how they do.
3. Thought about editing another short story and just wound up looking at it for a little while.
4. Worked on typing in handwritten chapters for TL, realized I was going to have to rewrite a chapter from another point of view and haven't worked on it since out of frustration. (Plus my right index finger still hurt from all the handwriting...I really think I strained something and will try to take it easier on my hand by mixing the handwriting/computer entry a little faster.)
5. Finished blog posts for the week...and they're lengthy so I think that counts as writing work. =)
All writey guys?