Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Attention Colorado Springs Writers!

My writers' group has just put together a new website (still a tiny bit under construction) that you can visit here--

The Under Ground Writing Project

--and there's a Community section that we're looking to fill. So if you're part of another writers' group in the Colorado Springs area, or if you're a local author and you want your website included in our Community section, or you're going to give a presentation in the area, or whatever then shoot me an email (jenny@undergroundwritingproject.com). We'll include events and whatnot on our calendar of events and link to you on the Community page.

And, ya know, if you want to come hang out with us, our meeting place and dates are posted too. =)

2 comments:

  1. Me, me, me!

    You knew that was coming though, right? Oh, and F.T. Bradley too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I was forgetting someone....

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.