Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Wrap Up

First off, thanks to everyone who has commented and dropped by this year. I hope you found something to entertain you!

2010 was a pretty kickin' year for me. The bestest bit was finishing all the classes required for my B.A. Yay for being done with school!

My other biggie-happy was Nathan Bransford's teen writing contest. Aside from participating with a bunch of super-talented writers, it got me going on a short story...I'll let you know how that goes. (And thanks to Rowena for the turn-it-into-a-short idea.)

Let's see...I also got a lot of words down (let's hear it for writing marathons). I read a lot of books--and not all of them for school too! Critiques were finished on time (mostly).

Yep, all in all, I'd call it a successful year.

How's about you? Did you get most of what you wanted done? Did you accomplish something that surprised you? Give me the good dish!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Red. Cool. Well, actually hot.

    Anyway, I'm stealing this idea for my blog today. You got mucho accomplished this year, my friend. And you make critiques being done on time (mostly) sound like not much. But you critique for two different groups and put a lot of time and effort into those critiques. How many fulls did you do for CWC?

    Then on top of it, you're writing wonderful stuff that we can't get enough of.

    An excellent year indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you're so sweet! See? It's all because of love-blinded friends that I manage what I do!

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.