Monday, October 11, 2010

New Contest Stuff!

Foolishly I have decided to participate in another one of Boudreau's hairbrained schemes: namely a word count contest. I haven't done as amazing in the past as the Big B, but I'm totally planning on busting his record (41K+).

You may notice to your right the addition of several blogs. These new guys are my fellow competitors. Feel free to visit their blogs and tell them how badly they will lose to me. Feel free to brag about how badass I am. And how good looking. =)

3 comments:

  1. For the record, the last hairbrained scheme was Ali's, not mine. You badass.

    Glad you're writing!
    B

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.