Monday, August 16, 2010

The Artist At Work

I've been trying to keep in mind that this year my focus is: "Stuff I Learned From Other People" and who better to learn from than my very own little girl?

She's two and precocious and doesn't care what other people think--not yet anyway. Which can be frustrating in restaurants, but is wonderful in life. She creates things with reckless abandon and that's refreshing. There is no inner editor or heckler or anyone to tell her no (except her mommy when she sticks a finger in a light socket). Here is a small sampling of her art and her method. We should all embrace such reckless delight:










































































2 comments:

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.