Tuesday, June 1, 2010

An Inausipcious Start

Inauspicious is the word of the day ;)

And I have written nary a word, except to write that I have written a whole lot of nothing today.

The reason is that, after working on Deb's 600-page MMG and proposing an outline for her story, I realized that I need a plan, a direction to go with my race-words. After all, the whole race is geared toward ending the darn thing.

So, today, instead of just writing, writing, writing, I plotted, plotted, plotted. Be wary, my competitors. It may seem like I'm giving you a head start, but I'm racing on a path.

A path of destruction! Mwah-ha-ha-ha, cough, cough.

4 comments:

  1. You can do it, Jenny. Go! Go! Go!

    I know you can do it, that's why you're my favorite. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, you're such a tease. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. You're going down. I've done ten words today!

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.