Thursday, October 1, 2009

Using Momentum

If the whole point of the contest was to push out words, I did that. And did enough to accomplish the goals that I set for September. There are more check marks than normal.

So, using the momentum that was created while being challenged by the crazy wordsmiths that are my friends, I have set the following goals for October:

1. All critiques.
2. 40 Pages of La Llorona
3. 20 Poems (for the poetry book that I foolishly requested the CWC to read in November)
4. 10-Minute Play (about 10 pages, for a contest)

Suddenly, after all the word-pushing, this seems very do-able.

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! That's some heavy duty momentum you've got going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Deb: rock on, Jenny. Impressive goals.

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.