Monday, September 7, 2009

Have I mentioned recently that writing stinks and that anyone who tries to make something really good should just give up?

Shut up, Jenny. That kind of thinking is very negative and accomplishes nothing. You are just looking for sympathy and you won't get any here.

But it's hard.

Get over it. Life's a bitch and then you die.

Well, that's not very inspiring.

Never said this was an inspirational speech. You want something bad enough, you'll do what you need to do. That's all. And if you need to write a goofy dialogue with yourself on a blog, then that's whatcha gotta do.

2 comments:

  1. Good argument with the Heckler, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm convinced that's why I talk to myself all the time. Otherwise, I would never get anything done...

    Now if only I had the guts to take Ali up on her challenge...

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.