Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Little Black Book: June Goals

My goal this month, since I have nothing due to any particular group, is to do writing exercises. And for this purpose, I have purchased a little black book of 192 blissfully blank pages that I plan to fill with All New Writing by the end of the month. This notebook, like I said, is smaller than your average bear, so it shouldn't be an issue with filling.

Other than that:
Critiques.
Prep next two submissions for CWC so that I can focus on the Llorona novel.
Read a lot. (Including the last two Harry Potter books so that I'm fresh for the new movie!)

2 comments:

  1. That is definitely ambitious. Go go go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very cool goal. And, it's a change of pace for you, which should prove very palate-cleansing. Go Jenny!

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.