Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March is over, April has begun with my son's birthday! Happy, happy birthday Owen. He's now seven years old and I am also just old. Yeesh. Time flies.

When you think of what a child can accomplish in seven years, it will make you think you're a slacker. In the first seven years of his life Owen has:

1. Learned to roll over, crawl, walk, run, hop, and skip.

2. Learned a whole language.

3. Learned to use a toilet (I'm a real fan of this one, I've gotta say).

4. Learned how to read.

5. and many many many many more things than I have any hope of listing in their entirety.

Yep, makes me feel like a slacker.

1 comment:

  1. A belated happy birthday to another, and much younger, April baby. And one who is learning a whole lot more than I am at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.