Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm struggling. Not afraid to admit it.

I'm supposed to be working on my Llorona story but I have been, for want of a better word, blocked. That's because I really, really want to start submitting FJR to agents and see what happens. I've spent my time on the business side of the writing gig and I'm having a really difficult time getting back into the creative side of it.

However, I have just written a query letter--my very first complete draft of query letter. That=progress. Progress is good. I'm hoping good enough to move on to the new piece...especially since I have to submit new pages soon.

2 comments:

  1. Very very soon. 18 days soon.

    But no pressure. ;-) You'll do it. It'll be brilliant. I have no doubt.

    Good query letter, BTW. They'll be impressed. As they should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting a query letter done seems like a great accomplishment. I stand in awe of it.

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.