So Deb mentioned posting the new goals for the new year....
I'm not looking at my sidebar at the moment so please forgive me if it differs at all:
1. NANO January novel = rough draft (meaning I'll write a really quick, useless novel in January to restart my writing muscles
2. Submit FJR to agents = gonna put my list of fave agents together and start bombarding them with my genius (right after I finish that last, polishing push in February--I want them to be pleasantly bombarded, after all)
3. rough draft of La Llorona novel = the real focus work of the year...or at least six months of it, if it takes much longer than that to knock it out I might cry.
4. NANO in the real NANO month of November = rough draft of another possibly useless novel, I don't care how random or wild it is
5. three short stories for future short story collection = pretty self explanatory
Other things that will probably occupy some of my time:
1. UGWP round story finishing and editing (as we actually have something [however weird] there, this might take some time)
2. rearranging the submissions of FJR--rewriting query letters, etc.
3. submitting current short stories in submittable condition
7. work--which I hope I can quit after this year because I'll have made some gigantic book/movie rights deal
8. critiques for the group (very important, can't forget them!)
9. random other things