Monday, November 3, 2008

November is Here, Yippee Skippee

All right, my goals this month:

Post about something other than my goals.
Finish 2nd draft of FJR and submit to CWC.
Get all critiques done (thanks to everyone for making that one easy!)
Put together submission packet (query letter, agent list, synopsis, etc.) for submission to CWC...I'm actually most nervous about this....)

I would love to do Ali's Challenge this month, but I'm afraid I'll hafta do it in December, which I was going to turn into my 'writing exercise' month--in which I write whatever the hell I feel like. And read whatever the hell I feel like...in between wrapping gifts and eating far too much for the holidays.

So, here's to November, but I'm looking forward to December.

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be SO worth it when you get 'er scrubbed up and shiny. It was already in a good place. [I know, easy for me to say.] Much better than where MMG was when I started rewriting and why I'm still chipping away at it.
    Can't wait to see it.

    Jen-ny! Jen-ny! Jen-ny!

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.