Monday, September 29, 2008

Are there any real losers?

For those of you keeping track of Ali and John's competition, I know you're with me when I say:

Those two have done some work.

Word Count Math: Both have done about 80 or so pages in less than two weeks. That's an amazing blast of words for those of us who are not Stephen King. And probably even for him.

While I know that some (read: Ali and John) would claim there is a definitive loser somewhere in the mix, I know they both kicked my ass for this month...and the next couple month probably!

Ali's thesis is well on its way. John's novel has taken off.

Nah, no losers.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. Regardless of outcome of the bet, I was wicked productive and that puts me ahead of schedule on my thesis. I can live with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is impressive to do 80 pages in 2 weeks. That's almost 6 pages a day! Amazing.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.