Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A revelation that's probably only interesting to me...

I was looking at the calendar today, judging exactly how much time I had to procrastinate before I was really, really in trouble as far as getting the writing done. Usually, the last Sunday is before the last Monday. This month, that is not so.



So, here's what that means:

1. Finish all CWC stuff first. Because I'm gonna see them first. Which means:

2. That I should be able to put in a submission for UGWP because I'll have a whole week I can dedicate just to that.



I think that's cool. Somehow makes the month-load easier.

1 comment:

  1. Good catch. There's less time than I thought I had to get critiques done. Better start reading soon.

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.