Saturday, October 27, 2007

That Hurt...

Last night I woke up at 2:30 and could not go back to sleep for the life of me. I stayed awake and watched the alarm clock tick away. Ever have one of those nights?

But that's not the only masochistic piece of me. Oh, no.

I tried to take a nap this afternoon and that didn't work out. Instead, I decide, in all my brilliance, to write a submission for the Sunday group (for tomorrow...). Then I decide that what would be even better than that would be to write the stand-alone-ish part of FJR and submit that. Unfortuantely, in my head this was supposed to be one of the longer chunks. Well, hell, I said to myself, just go ahead and get-r-done. So from 5:00 until about now, when I have finished printing out the last page, I have turned out fifteen pages.

Don't oohh and ahh. That frickin hurt. And I'm sure it will be reflected in the critiques. Thank Goodness that I have to wait a month to hear them. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.