Wednesday, September 26, 2007

That Deadline Thingy

All right, so I started out really strong with the round story, and I know exactly where I want it to go.

However, I seem to have dropped it in favor of the novel that I really want to get done by November. This equals trouble for the round story bit because it seems that I have not done a damn thing after I said I was doing so well. Ah well, since it's due on Sunday, I have decided that I will set aside my own novel and finish the round story. Should be fun, and more in keeping with the 'last minute' tradition established by our ilk.

Oh, and I still need to do the critiques for Sunday too.

I will beat back the fiendish Deadline through the use of previously suggested options...

I just don't know how I'll type while punching the Deadline in the nose, stomping on its feet, and running faster than the poor bastard behind me....

3 comments:

  1. Just don't taunt the deadline, whatever you do. You taunted it enough, it already knows the taste of blood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I shouldn't do something like this:

    Na-na-na-na-na!

    or this:

    Oh, once I knew a Deadline,
    Super, strong, and fine
    But tee-hee-hee
    He couldn't catch me...
    I knew he had no spine.

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.