Saturday, September 15, 2007

Doing the Math

Today I did the math to discover how far I had to go in my novel before I'm finished. By my guesstimation I have around 15,000 more words to go. That's not much. So, if I write 500 words a day (two pages) I could conceivably have the rough draft of FJR done in 30 days. One month.

The trick is to do the two pages a day, right?

Plus finishing the round story chapter.

So, we'll give the official due date for the novel's rough draft as Nov. 1. It gives me some extra days, plus it gets me done by the time the holidays start rolling around. And it's done before the baby gets here.

1 comment:

  1. Two pages a day? Bah, that's a piece of cake. No problem. :) I'm sending you lots of two-page juju.

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.