Tuesday, August 21, 2007

4 Days and a Wake Up

...until the Sunday meeting.

You would think I'd be more concerned about the upcoming reading in front of a bunch of strangers, in which three of those strangers will comment in public about the novel I am so diligently working on. Nope, not so much.

I still have not finished the critiques for Sunday--but I'm sure they're brilliant. However, that's nothing new, I'm notoriously slow about getting to them. However to my however, at least I remember what I want to say about them.

My biggest fear: I have not finished the chapter I promised the Ali-demon. *Shuddering*

3 comments:

  1. ...maybe I should get started on my critiques and submission as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, Jenny. This is not good.

    ReplyDelete

Fellow thieves! Please feel free to let me know what you've taken from this post - or share pertinent information that you don't mind me stealing.